At the local secondary school, Mr Peterson is not the most popular of headmasters. During his tenure at the school, he has made more than his fair share of enemies – amongst the pupils as well as the staff. When PC Foot comes to give the pupils a talk on the dangers of drugs, little does he know he is about to stumble on a crime which may make him as famous as his uncle, Inspector Foot of the Yard… Taught a Lesson is a murdernight written for a cast and audience of all ages and can be performed equally well by children, adults or a mixture of the two…
- Theodore Peterson: the headmaster with a secret ambition
- Miss Green: an inexperienced young teacher who has to fend off the attentions of the amorous headmaster
- Mr Darling: the caretaker who shares a past with the headmaster. What hold does he have over him?
- Stephanie: a swot
- Damien: a bully
- Ashley: a fashion-conscious schoolgirl
- Sam: a sport-mad schoolboy
- P.C. Foot, cousin of Inspector Foot of the Yard – a humble community police officer who hopes he can solve the mystery and be just like his famous cousin….