Francis DuDrop, the distinguished fashion designer, is not a man without problems. During an extravagant fashion show to flaunt his latest designs, most of the models have not turned up and so members of the audience are recruited to help. Indeed, it seems that the only people who do turn up on the night each have a long-standing grudge against him. Old rivalries and long-held bitternesses boil to the surface as the evening unfolds. And one of the guests holding a grudge is also holding a knife…Dramatic Personae
- Donna Christine 43: (Best played by a man) An ex-fashion model who started her own, unsuccessful modelling agency. She was asked to provide models for this evening’s event.
- Trixabelle Finch 17: Pretty young model for Donna Christine. Not the brightest.
- Monsieur DuDrop 50: François is a world famous fashion designer, who feels this evening is beneath him.
- Danny ‘Snapper’ Martin 50: Well known fashion photographer. Despite being an excellent photographer he cannot find much work because of his ‘problem’.
- Julian Norton-Smythe 40-ish: DuDrop’s hairstylist. He is becoming famous in his own right and wants to be freelance.
- Paulo Vincenzo 17: Handsome young male model for Donna Christine. Watch him ladies.
- Camara Fortesque 17: Local reporter who has her eyes on something bigger.
- Inspector Foot of the Yard: Bronze medal in lifesaving and first aid certificate – the detective who finds himself in the middle of a perplexing murder mystery…